Were you ever stuck in traffic, wondering why jams are still a thing in 2021? We were thinking that too!
That’s why we’re building software to solve traffic jams. Our team creates state of the art machine learning algorithms, computing traffic patterns and preventing jams before they accumulate.
We aren’t looking for gurus or Jedis – but we are looking for down to earth deep learning/computer vision engineers who are fast learners, with an appetite for cutting-edge AI tech and strong motivation to solve the traffic problem.
– B.Sc/M.Sc Electrical engineering / Computer science
– Knowledge in unsupervised machine learning algorithms
– Knowledge in object detection using deep neural network
– Knowledge in math
– Fluency Tensorflow, Python, and English 😉
– Familiarity with Linux environments
Nice to haves:
– Experience in DNN and CNN product deployment
– Fluency in C++, CUDA
– Experience in data-driven system development
– Understanding of deep learning architecture / Tensorflow / Pytorch
– Experience with OpenShift, Kubernetes, Jenkins cloud platforms