NVIDIA Networking BU (formerly Mellanox) AI group is growing and looking for an outstanding data scientist to join the team. If you're looking to work on something new and exciting with top Deep Learning researchers from NVIDIA or if you are passionate about solving problems with real impact on billions of users, your place is with us.
What you'll be doing:
- Researching and implementing state-of-the-art machine and deep learning algorithms.
- Develop, prototype, and analyze DL/ML models in the fields of Reinforcement Learning, NLP, Anomaly Detection, Clustering, Genetic Algorithms, and more.
- Work closely with different partners to define business needs, data and model deployments.
- You will also have the responsibility of teaching and guiding the development team in the process of algorithm implementation and production.
What we need to see:
- M.Sc/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- 3+ years experience as a data scientist
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks (TF/Pytorch)
- Excellent programming, debugging and code optimization skills
- Experience delivering AI product from research to production
- Be able to work hands-on independently and at the same time be a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background with Linux and Git
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Background with working on unsupervised/semi-supervised tasks with complex structured data
- Experience with Reinforcement learning – a big plus
- Experience coding in C
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology industry's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working with us and our engineering teams are growing fast in some of the hottest state of the art fields: Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence. If you're a creative engineer with a real passion for robust and enjoyable user experiences, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to encouraging a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit nvidia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.