Vianai is hiring a data scientist to join our team and take part in the design and development of a business action optimization platform based on causal ML and reinforcement learning.
This is a unique opportunity to play an early, significant role in building an impactful product, in a positive and challenging environment.
You will join an exceptionally strong team from the industry and the DS community including access to most F500 companies and ample funding.
What you’ll do:
- Research cutting-edge ML and causal inference methods and collaborate with leaders from academia.
- Design platform components to solve real world action-taking problems.
- Prototype new concepts.
- Work with the world's largest enterprises on building action-taking policies.
- Collaborate with product management to define new product features.
- Collaborate with SW engineers to transform concepts into a product.
You’re perpetually curious. You’re excited about new ideas and research and about applying them to make an impact. You have excellent hands-on data exploration and coding skills.
You’re independent as well as a team player and you’re looking forward to collaborating with customers and colleagues.
- PhD in CS, stats, physics or similar field, or MSc with 2+ years of experience. More extensive experience – an advantage.
- Programming skills.
- Background in causal inference or reinforcement learning – an advantage.