GKI Group is looking for a Computer Vision Algorithms Engineer. As a Computer Vision Algorithms Engineer, you will take part in the development and implementation of new Computer Vision and Machine Learning technologies.
So, if you’re an experienced Data Scientist/AI Researcher/Computer Vision Engineer, Join our team and help the creation of a life-changing technology that will assist millions of people worldwide.
What are we looking for:
- B.Sc. of higher degrees in exact sciences/computer science/Information systems engineering.
- 2+ years of coding experience with Python or similar language.
- 2+ of experience developing Computer Vision algorithms/image processing//NLP and similar algorithms – Must
- Experience with Deep Learning Frameworks (such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.) – Advantage
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
It will also be great if you have:
- Experience with state-of-the-art computer vision techniques.
- Experience as a Data Scientist, especially for startup companies.
- Experience in engineering, especially working with CI, docker, Linux, AWS
- Practical experience with current NLP transformers paradigm.