Do you want to kick your career by working on brand new technologies and standards with global customers?
To be part of a small team with huge personal impact?
The Vision Business Unit (VBU) is a small and dedicated group in CEVA. We offer our customers the most specialized cores and algorithms to run any Computer Vision based application, including Machine Learning and Neural Networks. Areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality push us to deal with cutting edge technologies that our customers’ near future products require. The solutions are related to variety of markets such as Automotive, Smartphones, Drones, Surveillance and more.
The Machine Learning group at CEVA are developing algorithms that incorporate to the training stage so that Neural Networks will run better and more efficiently on CEVA’s AI cores.
Our advantage is that we hold both HW and SW development in-house. This allows us to generate amazing products and see the full lifecycle from NN inception to real world applications.
Join us to create amazing products that bring AI to everyday products.
We are looking for a talented deep learning algorithms researcher to join our Machine Learning group.
In this role, you will:
- Take ownership for studying and implementing algorithms for training neural networks.
- Design, test, and integrate new algorithms
- Contribute to the team’s methodologies, share your work, and give/receive feedback from peers in the team
- B.Sc in Computer Science/Electrical engineering (MSc – an advantage)
- 3-5 years experience in training neural networks (PyTorch – an advantage)
- Experience in Computer Vision – advantage
- Read and implement algorithmic publications in the field of deep learning, deduce product requirements, write a design sheet, and implement the algorithm
- Develop new solutions for model compression and quantization – advantage
- Hands-on experience in Python and C++
- A Team player with good interpersonal skills
To apply for this job please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.