Loora is reinventing the way we learn languages, making it possible for anyone to have their own personal fun and engaging AI English tutor!
Our innovative and unique consumer experience relies heavily on state-of-the-art NLP algorithms in domains such as text generation, dialog, question answering, grammar correction, and knowledge-grounded LMs.
We are looking for an applied NLP researcher to join our growing core team. You will lead projects from research to production, solving real-world problems while pushing the limits of conversational AI. Join us now to truly impact the product we're building!
- MSc / PhD in Natural Language Processing or a related field.
- Publications at workshops or conferences such as ACL, EMNLP, NAACL, ICML, ICLR, NeurIPS.
- 2+ years of work experience building production Machine Learning systems.
- 2+ years experience with PyTorch, Tensorflow, or similar.
- Strong coding skills.
Even better if you have:
- Experience building dialogue systems.
- Experience bringing academic research to industry applications.
- A passion for learning languages.