Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring an Algorithm Engineer.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Be responsible for the entire algorithmic life-cycle in the company: data analytics, prototyping of new ideas, implementing algorithms models in a production environment and then monitoring and maintaining them
- Turn algorithm prototypes into shippable products that will have a significant and immediate impact on the company’s revenue
- Work on a daily basis with some of the hottest trends in today’s job market: machine/deep learning, big data analytics/engineering and cloud computing
- Apply your scientific knowledge and creativity to analyze large volumes of diverse data and develop algorithmic solutions and models to solve complex problems
- Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
- Work on projects such as Internet Personalization, Content Feed, Real Time Bidding, Video Recommendations and much more
Our tech stack:
Python, Java, TensorFlow, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, HDFS, ElasticSearch, AirFlow, BigQuery, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes and Docker
What are the skills a good Data Analyst in Algorithms Group needs to have?
- M.Sc. or PhD. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field
- Strong knowledge in Python
- Good knowledge in Java, Scala or C++
- Familiarity with statistical modeling techniques
- 3+ years of hands on experience with coding machine learning/statistical modeling based solutions
- Experience in data analysis and visualization and strong knowledge in SQL
- Possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing models using deep learning techniques and tools
- Experience in developing software within a distributed computation framework
To apply for this job please visit www.taboola.com.