– Conduct hands-on research, analyze and interpret data on a daily basis.
– Identify opportunities for leveraging company data to empower Wenrix solutions.
– Work on the prediction ML algorithms to boost the performance.
– Understand the architectural constraints of Wenrix's systems and work with a cross-organizational engineering and product team to quickly transition from prototype to a scalable robust implementation.
– Drive measurable engagement and revenue impact through analysis and statistical models.
– Help the team to learn and understand trends in our clients data.
– Work effectively in a start-up environment both independently as well as in a team.
– Relevant prior experience in solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches – Must
– Strong background and experience in machine learning or algorithms – Must
– MSc. in Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science or related field – Advantage
– Background in Time Series Prediction or Structured ML – Advantage