We are looking for Algorithm Developers for our team, developing and researching in the fields of Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and Deep Learning.
If you have a passion for one or all, please indicate that You will:
- Develop state-of-the-art algorithms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: physics, software, applications and build new products that impact the lives of billions.
- Provide production code to meet project milestones.
- Drive state-of-the-art projects, teach, mentor, or advise the internal teams.
- M.Sc. / PhD. graduate in Electrical Engineering / Physics / Computer Science / Mathematics.
- Have theoretical and hands-on experience (4+ years) in at least one of the following: Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
- Strong understanding of signal processing, probability theory and statistics.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.