The semiconductor industry is driving the development of memory devices and computational power. We are setting the foundations for the IoT and AI future. Applied materials is a 100 billion company that open the door to the future.
In the algorithm’s group we are developing sate of the art computer vision algorithms that are required to measure devices in a sub-nanometer accuracy and very high reliability.
Another important task of the algorithm group is detection and classification nanometer scale defects in the manufacturing process which is a highly challenging algorithmic task.
The Deep learning waves already started to change our industry, but it is a revolution in its early stages. We are looking for a Deep Learning expert that will join us in leading the DL revolution in the Semiconductor industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and researchstate-of-the-art algorithmsin the fields of Computer vision using Deep Learning technology.
- Drive state-of-the-art projects, teach, mentor, or advise the internal teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: physics, software, applications and build new products that impact the lives of billions.
- M.Sc. graduate (or above) in Electrical Engineering / Physics / Computer Science / Mathematics.
- Have theoretical and hands-on experience (4+ years) in Deep learning.
- Experience in bringing DL project from research to product
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.