Who are we?
Artificial Intelligence Group, Intel IT: Transforming Intel with AI
The Artificial Intelligence Group at Intel IT is the leading group at Intel that creates state-of-the-art artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities. It includes more than 200 Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, and AI Product Managers and Analysts, most of which are located in Israel.
We deliver internal and external AI capabilities to transform the most critical business processes at Intel, from processors R D, through manufacturing to sales and more. We have over 500 AI algorithms in products that create a competitive advantage for Intel and influence almost every processor that Intel provides, yielding over 1B Dollars in extra revenue or reduced costs. In addition, we offer self-service AI platforms and professional services to cater to the growing demand for AI across the company.
Our Data Scientists
We have the dream job for Data Scientists: We solve high-value business problems using many diverse datasets; We analyze images, text, time-series, and tabular data and utilize cutting-edge methods from various AI domains, including classical Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, and more; We’re using a variety of tools (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, PySpark). Our Data Scientists are the core of any new solution we develop and they are involved in all the AI aspects of the project: from ideation and problem formulation, through the state of the art research for developing the models, to preparing the production models for deployment. Our large community of over 50 Data Scientists enables you to work and learn with great minds, participate in internal seminars and courses and take part in leading professional conferences, thus ensuring you’ll constantly grow your skills and knowledge.
What we are looking for?
- Top-notch MSc/Ph.D. graduate whose research focused on Machine Learning / Deep Learning.
- Relevant disciplines of studies: computer science, engineering, or statistics.
- Strong ML/DL knowledge + experience in solving data science problems using these methods.
- Highly motivated to solve real-world problems and create high impact in practice.
- Substantial experience in programming in Python.
- Acquaintance with AI-related tools, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, and PySpark.
- Team player with great communication skills, who can also work independently and methodically.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.intel.com.