Who you are
You feel comfortable with open-ended questions; you love deep-diving in a lot of data; you love brainstorming for new ideas yet have the ability to break your solution into smaller, quickly-implementable sub-parts; you are hands-on and love to own what you do, end-to-end, from research to production; most importantly, you are hungry to get things done well.
What you’ll do
- Research and develop to production environment features and solutions for API security
- Dive deep into the data; establish new ideas and directions worth looking into; identify flaws and caveats in existing models and suggest improvements.
- Work closely with product and other R&D functions in the company to constantly improve and expand our AI abilities.
Skills and experience
- MSc or Ph.D. in computer science or other quantitative fields of study
- 2+ years of experience in Machine Learning algorithms
- Familiarity /experience with NLP is an advantage
- Programming skills in java and python is a plus
- Have high work-ethics, getting the job done attitude, with the ability to work independently
- Creative-thinking yet practical
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Cyber security experience is an advantage