The Algorithm group at GE Healthcare Point of Care Ultrasound is expanding!
We are looking for exceptional juniors to participate in diverse R&D activities to make our scanners smarter and develop technologies that make a real difference on how critical patients are managed. In this position, you will have the opportunity to take part in the development of clinically focused algorithms, image quality evaluation, testing and improvement and general automation tasks.
- Defining and developing the next generation of Machine Learning and Computer Vision algorithms
- Developing tools for data collection and annotation optimization
- Testing, fine tuning and improvement of scanner parameters and Image Processing algorithms
- Sc. or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Biomedical Engineering from a leading university
- Advanced courses/project in the field of Image Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning or algorithm optimization.
- Programming knowledge: Good Matlab or Python proficiency, C/C++ – an advantage.
- Medical imaging experience – a strong advantage.
- Industry experience – a strong advantage.
- Deep Learning algorithms experience – a strong advantage.
- Clear thinker
- Team player
- Well organized