Pagaya is a financial technology company reshaping the asset management space using machine learning and big data analytics to manage institutional money. With a focus on fixed income and alternative credit, Pagaya offers a variety of discretionary funds to institutional investors including pension funds, insurance companies, and banks.
The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals with offices in New York and Tel Aviv.
The team manages over $3.2 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world. Pagaya just completed its financing rounds of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
The Tel-Aviv site is located in Azrieli Sarona building.
We have data/research positions for all levels
- Design solutions for the company’s core mission using Data Science methodologies from various domains
- Take part in developing new cutting edge algorithms based on various Machine Learning techniques
- Work in a short life-cycle research and development environment
- Generate and test working hypotheses in unexplored territory
- Generally, we prioritize learning capability over experience, but if you have:
- Excellent programming skills in Python
- 5 years of experience in programming
- Courage to tackle hard problems
- Analytical capability to learn fast and grasp complicated concepts
- Background in data-science / research Additional qualifications
- Knowledge in data-science technologies, such as SageMaker, Dask / Spark, MLFlow / Trains, etc., Prefect / Luigi / AirFlow etc., DVC, sklearn, pyarrow, etc.
- Experience with distributed computing
- Experience with containers infrastructure, such as ECS / EKS
- Scientific BSc (preferably computer science)