We are looking for an Algorithm developer to join our Machine Learning (ML) Research team.
The Machine Learning Research team at Vimeo is focused on unlocking opportunities for ML to make an impact, both to existing teams and products, as well as novel opportunities. We work with a wide selection of algorithms, to understand Users and Videos, based on various signals such as text, video and analytics.
In this role, you will be a key contributor in developing the full cycle of Machine Learning models, in Computer vision, NLP and audio from research to production.
What you’ll do:
- Perform literature research and evaluation of state of the art methods for various tasks in fields of : Computer Vision, NLP and Audio.
- Conduct a full cycle of development from problem definition, to optimizing solutions, for given constraints like performance and scalability.
- Be part of a cross functional team, exploring and evaluating potential impact to the problem in hand.
- Partner with relevant teams to deploy and apply research outcomes, as well as monitor KPIs and model performance in production.
- Learn and teach others on the state of the art AI technologies, take an active part in driving AI innovation across the organization.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- B.Sc/M.Sc or relevant industry experience with a focus on machine learning or related areas.
- At least 2 years industry experience in applying machine learning to real-world problems.
- Strong programming skills and experience in Python.
- In-depth knowledge of deep learning with at least one of the following areas:
- Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems, Search, Personalization, Reinforcement Learning.
- Strong understanding of the production aspects of machine learning models.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Experience Video Analysis.
- Familiarity with Engineering operation tools, such as Docker, Cloud, Jenkins, etc.
- Familiarity with experiment management platforms, KubeFlow, ClearML, etc.
- Experience with Deep Learning Frameworks such as TensorFlow, Pytorch
To apply for this job please visit www.comeet.com.