The Data Science Core team was founded two years ago and has already shipped a number of effective and highly utilized products to our customers.
We are busy at work on some of AppsFlyer’s core products revolving around attribution and our success will predominate the success of the company and its market dominance.
As a software engineer in the data science team you will be busy feature engineering and building data pipelines of huge amounts of data (AppsFlyer’s scale is huge!) as well as deploying our models and integrating them to our production systems. Our models today already serve high amounts of traffic in sub-ms latency.
Partial list of our tech stack: Spark, Scala, Python (and its related scientific stack), Tensorflow, Kafka, Clojure and more.
What you'll do as a software engineer in the data science group:
- Create data pipelines for feature extractions
- Deploy ML models to production
- Be the first SWE in a team of data scientists, leveraging their expertise to create smart products.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders (other engineers, analysts, product managers)
- Be part of the ML engineering force which evaluates and integrates tools and technologies for our team’s benefit.
What you have:
- At least 2+ years as a Software Engineer, preferably as a Machine Learning Engineer.
- Strong engineering background demonstrated by your capability to deploy non-trivial ML systems to production
- B.Sc in Computer Science preferably from a top university.ֵ
- Proven track record with one or more common data and data-science stacks, for example Spark, Kafka, Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, Pandas, Numpy
- Basic familiarity with common data-science methods, namely supervised/unsupervised learning, classification, regression and clustering methods, and common quality measurements
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
As a global company operating in 19 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
“As a Customer Obsessed company, we must first be Employee Obsessed. We need to make sure that we provide the team with the tools and resources they need to go All-In.” Oren Kaniel, CEO
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.