Maverick developing the first autodidactic and autonomous medical coding platform using Deep Learning AI technology. Maverick's Deep Learning platform understands and converts the patient charts into medical codes without medical coders' involvement. The Platform can continuously read large encounter unstructured documents and derive all relevant codes with an impressive degree of accuracy.
Mavericks use the largest labeled clinical database in the industry to develop maverick’s algorithms.
We are founded by senior executives with over 40 years of combined experience in corporate sales and business development, and product management in the digital health industry. Maverick's leadership team and advisory board include leading technology and industry experts in the various vertical healthcare markets the company has targeted for its solutions.
The company's digital fish logo is based on the Babel Fish of Douglas Adam's The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Like the Babel Fish, an alien fish that performs instant translations, the Maverick Platform makes sense of the clutter of today's text-based patient records facilitating physician-level cognition and understanding.
What you will be doing:
- Managing and building a team of data scientists and data engineers
- Work closely with the product management
- Manage the algorithmic roadmap of the company
- Innovating: solve tough NLP problems, work with big data, small data and common sense to create out of the box solutions.
1. Natural language processing on medical texts.
2. Multilabel classification problems of high cardinality.
3. Ability to work hands-on independently as well as part of a team.
4. Experience and skills as applied research manager.
5. Substantial experience in computational linguistics.
6. Proficiency in state-of-the-art methods and tooling.
7. Fluency in Python and its data science technology stack.