Edgify is developing the future of AI. Going up against the cloud providers to offer a new way of training ML and DL models directly on day to day devices. We built a framework that allows any company, from any industry, to train complete Deep Learning and Machine Learning models directly on their own edge devices – we allow for close to perfect accuracy, without the need to transfer any data to the cloud.
With offices in Israel and in London and with some of the most talented researchers and developers in the field of AI and machine learning, we are looking for a brilliant Team Leader to join our team.
What you’ll do:
- Manage Edgify’s engineering team
- Take responsibility of a diverse tech stack: python for distributed computing, go for system components, React/Node.js as application server, installers, dockers, C++
- Hands on ~ 50%
- 2-3 years of experience in leading teams from start-up companies.
- 3+ years Experience with Python
- 3+ years Experience with Node.js / React.js
- B.Sc. / B.A. in computer science or equivalent
- A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Strong design and coding skills
- Must live and breathe startups with broad responsibilities, crazy busy, dynamic environment, lots of changes and lots of fun.
- Knowledge of AI or Computer Vision or ML / DL processes is a strong plus.
- Distributed Systems knowledge and experience
- Experience with Golang and C++
- Experience with Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.) and containers
- MSI installers
To apply for this job please visit edgify.bamboohr.com.