We're seeking a Software Engineer to help our data science team scale. Here are some examples of the challenges you'll be facing:
- Build frameworks for BigPanda's ML efforts and be a key contributor in the discussion around which ML technologies will be used in a production environment
- Design and implement the best production architecture for integrating models into our production pipelines
- Automate repeatable routines for most machine learning tasks
- Bring the best software development practices to the data science team and help them boost their work
- Ensure that data science code is maintainable and scalable
What would make you a good fit?
- You’re passionate about data, data science and ML
- You're excited about building high performance distributed systems that scale
- You're excited to build a product that solves real customer problems
- Highly proficient in Python language with at least 4 years of production experience
- At least 3 years backend experience writing code for distributed systems that were used in production.
- Experience working with any of these technologies: Kafka, ElasticSearch, MongoDB.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with stream processing for near real-time systems (BigData, Kafka, Distributed systems)
- Production level experience in Scala and/or Node.JS
- Hands-on experience with Akka framework.
- Experienced working with cloud platforms, preferably AWS
- Experience with Seldon, Kubeflow and AWS Sagemaker
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.