The Land division of Elbit Systems provides integrated solutions to the defense sector, and is a major part in ensuring the safety of Israeli citizens and defense forces. At the AI and Algorithms Group we develop cutting edge algorithms for a wide range of systems, from autonomous vehicles to drones and more. We tackle problems in the areas of 3D-perception, computer-vision and decision making, using Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning methods.
We are looking for an experienced algorithm developer to conduct research and development of computer vision algorithms for various projects such as autonomous ground and aerial vehicles, active defense of armored vehicles and situational awareness.
- Develop computer vision algorithms for autonomous vehicles using Deep Learning and classical methods
- Initiate research projects for novel methods and applications
- Participate in development efforts from concept to integration and deployment on real platforms
- MScPhD in CSEERelated field
- 3 years of experience developing computer-vision algorithms
- Knowledge in Deep Learning and ML frameworks (PyTorchTF)
- Highly proficient in Python or C++
- Strong knowledge in 3D computer-vision – Advantage
The job is located in Yoqne'am, north of Israel. Contact: Or.Rivlin@elbitsystems.com