ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
We use machine learning and deep learning algorithms to create models that solve challenging problems related to matching the best candidates to jobs and vice versa.
We're looking for a Data Scientist with a passion for problem-solving to join our team of data scientists and help solve new or existing challenges. Coming up with new models, developing high quality, high-performance code and constantly improving the solution and expanding its scope.
- You'll be joining a team of data scientists and ML engineers working on interesting problems in the fields of recommendations, search and NLP
- Develop production-level code that runs and trains ML models
- Master's degree or higher in Computer Science / Mathematics / Statistics or equivalent
- Proficiency in Python programming language
- Background in machine learning, preferably in NLP related fields
- Familiarity with Deep Learning – an advantage
- Experience with Linux environment, AWS an advantage
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Acting and thinking as an owner, with production environment in mind
- Fluent in English
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.