About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Image Processing and Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer to join us.
Time of Flight (ToF) team is responsible for designing algorithms for depth sensors.
By solving real world problems and researching advanced 3D data enhancement, we are able to provide high quality 3D images that are required for many
applications including AR/VR.
What will you do?
- Develop and implement 3D algorithms for mobile sensors
- Explore and solve real world problems
- Follow your design through the full development stage from idea to product including research, implementation, testing and fine-tuning in the final product.
- MSc or PhD in EE/CS/Physics/Mathematics– Must
- 5 years of experience in Algorithm development- Must
- Python experience – Must
- Experience in Computer Vision and/or Image Processing – Advantage
- C/C++ experience – Advantage
- Practical experience in Deep Learning – Advantage
- “Can do” attitude and hunger to push one’s boundaries
- Fluent in English