XACT Robotics® is a privately held, early-stage company focused on the advancing the field of radiology by developing the world’s first and only hands-free robotic solutions that can significantly improve targeting accuracy, efficiency, and consistency in percutaneous radiology procedures.
At XACT, we embrace the philosophy of collaboration, tenacity, and extreme ownership. Our family culture empowers and inspires as we partner, develop, and execute meaningful technologies to make a difference in the lives of patients. A career at XACT Robotics is more than a job, it’s personal. Employees have passion, drive, and a winning spirit that allows for a fast-paced environment that is effective, empowering and fun.
- Research, design, and implementation of Machine/Deep Learning models for Computer-Vision, Image-Processing, Time-Series and Medical data analysis.
- Design and implementation of data engineering pipelines and tools.
- Taking a leading part in deployment and integration of complex algorithms into working products.
- Become an active member of a multi-disciplinary R&D team and participate in cross-teams projects and activities.
Qualifications & Requirements
- BSc or MSc student in Exact Sciences (Focusing on Machine/Deep Learning)
- Hands-On experience with Python and its popular libraries (NumPy, Pandas, SciPy, Matplotlib)
- Familiarity with ML/DL frameworks (Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch)
- Collaborative and a Team player
- Willingness to improve peoples’ lives
- Experience with working on end-to-end DS projects
- Experience in Deep Learning
- Experience in Computer Vision / Image Processing
- Experience with working in the cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)