WalkMe is looking for an Algorithm Developer , which is both hands-on and an ace problem solver to join our amazing DeepUI team.
We are developing WalkMe’s revolutionary runtime engine and transforming the online experience for hundreds of millions of users. Our proprietary AI-based technology is bringing the world's leading digital adoption platform to the next level by understanding and interacting in real time with graphical user interfaces at a human level. We are looking for people who are passionate about leading technology to the extreme. If you are striving to develop an innovative product, make an impact, and work with the industry’s brightest talent as part of one of the fastest-growing and successful startups around – WalkMe is where you want to be
What will you actually be doing?
- Develop and apply advanced algorithms to the exciting and rapidly evolving domain of GUI perception.
- Be responsible for full R&D cycle: from problem definition and research, to design, implementation and deployment of new algorithmic solutions and models, both client and server side.
- Analyze large amounts of structuredunstructured data and develop data driven algorithms and models.
- Participate in fast-paced research while running in production.
What should you bring to the table?
- BSc / MSc in Computer Sciences / Engineering / Mathematics from a leading academic institute.
- Great communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Hands-on experience with web technologies and cloud architectures (an advantage).
- Familiarity with algorithms in the following fields: machine learning, natural language processing, graphs and networks (an advantage).
WalkMe, the leader in Digital Adoption, provides the world's first Digital Adoption Platform (DAP), designed to help enterprises guide and engage end-users through an array of websites and applications.
WalkMe was recently ranked by Dun & Bradstreet as 1 of the TOP 20 companies to work for in Israel We were recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us.
We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work. You will get the chance to work with Israel's top talent.
Our warm startup environment offers the best supplies, food, fruits and swag to keep you happy and comfortable.
You can join our soccer team, band, weekly card nights, FIFA tournaments, karaoke nights and other various fun and spontaneous activities.
That’s just the beginning. We can go on and on, but.. apply to find out more