Helping retailers and consumers interact is what we do – and what we’ve done for 130 years. NCR’s portfolio of retail solutions enables seamless consumer interactions, whether in the store, on the go or at home. Our innovative solutions address retailer needs in multiple industries from grocery to general merchandise to convenience stores and specialty retail including POS software, hardware, kiosks, digital signage, self-checkout, services and more.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Data Scientist to join our fresh R&D team. If data and statistics are your breakfast, algorithms are your dinner, and you’re passionate about solving complicated real-world challenges, deliver impact, and investigating human phenomena – please reach out!
- Derive insights from unique and challenging big retail datasets.
- Research, develop and integrate data science and machine learning algorithms in customer workflows.
- Conduct end-to-end applied research, from business understanding, through EDA to models designing, construction and deployment.
- Communicate outcomes intelligibly to stakeholders.
- Boost our evolving team with creativity, motivation and innovation.
- BSc in Computer Science / Mathematics / Electrical Engineering or equivalent quantitative academic field.
- 4+ years of programming experience in Python programming and SQL.
- 4+ years of machine learning hands-on experience.
- English fluency.
Nice to have
- Experience with the retail business – problems, needs and opportunities.
- Experience with software – algorithms, distributed computing (Spark/dask), open source projects experience, Docker, GIT.
- Experience with developing AI models on cloud environments (GCP / AWS / Azure).
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.