At Quris Technologies Ltd. (TLV) we are developing the most advanced technology that will shape the future of drug discovery and clinical trials success prediction. In short, given a drug, we collect data from human cells and use it to predict clinical trial success. This is an opportunity to work closely with the top biologists at the edge of today's bio-tech.
We are seeking a sharp lead data scientist that will help us gain valuable insights from our proprietary data and shape with us the future of drug discovery and clinical trials success prediction.
You should have a strong statistical analysis capability as well as a solid understanding in Machine learning and Deep Learning.
This is a magnificent chance to join a leading technological company from an early stage and make a true impact.
- Interpret and analyze data problems
- Build analytic systems and predictive models
- Experiment with new models and techniques
- Take part in building our AI infrastructure
- Test performance of data-driven products
- Visualize data and create reports
- Help define our product’s data collection procedures
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role (5 years min)
- Solid understanding of machine learning and deep learning
- Solid understanding and experience in statistical analysis and predictive modeling
- Excellent Coding skills in Python
- Knowledge of R (advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
- MSc/PhD in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar field
- Ability to work as a strong contributing member of a small R&D team
- Gets things done attitude
- Ability to take it from research to production
- Fun to work with!
- Experience working with sequential data
- Experience working with multi-modal data